The main facility includes a heated indoor riding arena complex with 2 attached stables. The barns are complete with box stalls, individual tack lockers for boarders, a wash rack and 4 private tack rooms.
The arena complex features ____ footing and LED lighting throughout.
This complex also includes a heated and air conditioned retail tack store, an office, and a viewing / meeting room. Store inventory ____is included? / could be added to your purchase.
The Arena / Barn Complex
- 200′ x 70′ heated indoor riding arena complex (61m x 21m) – wood frame, metal clad, with bleachers, a viewing / party room, announcer’s box and retail tack store, built in 1995
- Attached 200′ x 30′ stable (61m x 9m) with 29 box stalls (metal rail with panels), wash bay, feed storage area, and tack room, built in 1995
- Attached 80′ x 32′ heated tack up area with mangers (24m x 9.8m), 120′ x 32′ (36.5m x 9.8m) currently open stable area (could be converted to stalls), with 3 tack rooms and a utility room
- 15′ x 18′ equipment lean-to (covered storage) (4.5m x 5.5m)
- All lighting replaced with LED fixtures in 2017
- The horses, tack and equipement is also to be sold with the business, including skid steer, horse trailer, sleigh, farm wagon and more. A full list can be provided if necessary.