Miracle Ranch has a variety of outdoor stabling with shelters and automatic waterers as well as mild weather day pens. There is a sand footing outdoor riding arena, 30 acres (12.2h) of partially treed pastureland suitable for trail rides, hay wagon and sleigh rides. And,to make things fun for your customers, there are a couple of picnic areas for group use.
Also included are several other buildings for hay and equipment storage.
Outbuildings and Paddocks
- Paddocks, Day Pens, Shelters
- 9 paddocks built with 10′ (3m) steel panels, equipped with Nelson automatic heated waterers, feeders and shelters
- 6 shelters are 12′ x 24′ (3.6m x 7.3m), one is 12′ x 36′ (3.6m x 11m), one is 12′ x 12′ (3.6m x 3.6m) and one is 16′ x 20′ (4.9m x 6.1m)
- 18 day pens for mild weather use are 30′ x 30′ (9.1m x 9.1m) equipped with waterers and 11 have 10′ x 10′ (3m x 3m) covered hay feeders
- Outdoor Riding Arena
- 230′ x 130′ riding arena (70m x 40m) suitable for training, shows and competitions
- 30 acres (12.2h) of partially treed pastureland is included, suitable for sleigh and hay rides or trail riding
- Additional Buildings
- 96′ x 42′ post-frame metal clad hay shelter built in 2005 (29m x 12.8m)
- 32′ x 14′ multi-purpose building constructed around 1940 (9.8m x 4.3m)
- 40′ x 27′ metal clad barn with loft (12.2m x 8.2m) and 60′ x 40′ (18.3m x 12.2m) hay shelter built in stages between 1974 and 2000
- 22′ x 8′ metal clad truck box used for storage (6.7m x 2.4m)
- 45′ x 30′ skin over steel frame quonset used for bedding and equipment storage (13.7m x 9m)
- 12′ x 8′ garbage collection building (3.7m x 2.4m)
- 32′ x 14′ wood construction building used for inventory storage
- 50′ x 30′ two-storey ranch lodge with 27′ x 15′ lean-to with washrooms and storage. Built around 1939; renovated in 1980. Used for rental group activity center.
- 2 picnic areas, 1 with shelter