Miracle Ranch is a well-established, fully operational and profitable equine business. It combines endless possibilities in equine ventures that you can make your own!
Miracle Ranch is located on a well-treed sand ridge near the large city of Winnipeg and has easy access on paved roads for local residents, tourists, schools and groups. The large customer base, the great location with 40 acres of trails, adjacent to sand hill trails and within minutes of equestrian-focused Birds Hill Park and the spacious all-weather facility are all part of a successful daily business.
The large insulated arena / barn complex is perfect for a variety of activities from trail rides, lessons and camps to boarding, training and showing or breeding. Surrounded by extensive outdoor riding areas, the opportunities are endless for this exciting and profitable business. Live your equestrian dream! This is a business and lifestyle all in one!
- Located only 20 minutes from downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (population 800,000 in city and surrounding communities)
- Surrounding riding areas include adjacent dormant gravel pit, the Winnipeg floodway, and Birds Hill Park (equestrian park with miles of trails)
- The Land
- Soil type is a sandy loam, the property is well-treed and is on a high and dry elevation
- Property size is 9.2 acres developed adjacent to 31 acres of trail area for a total 40.2 acres (16.27 hectares)
- Business Type
- Miracle Ranch is a year-round profitable equine business currently offering trail rides, group hay and sleigh rides, day camps and more.
- The opportunities are endless for your equestrian dream – from breeding to boarding, training and showing.
- While up to 80 horses are allowed on the property, there are currently facilities for up to 60 horses (____ indoor box stalls, ____ in outdoor paddocks with shelters)
- Two private residences are included with this sale: one principal residence, a 1.5-storey farm house, and an additional residence house trailer
- Price: $2,985,000 CDN
Bird’s Hill Park and Equestrian Organizations
- Bird’s Hill Park is a provincial park featuring miles of year-round horseback riding trails and showrings (which are maintained by the Manitoba Horse Council), including a grass jumper ring, world-class dressage ring, cross-country jumping and more. It was the site of 2 Pan-Am Equestrian games over the years.
- Here is a list of a few of the different horse organizations that use the park on a regular basis: